CHRIST WAS WITH ME EVEN AS A MUSLIM




Pastor Peter Osiregbhemhe Iriavho is the General Overseer of Omega City of Mercy Glorious Ministry, Lagos Nigeria. Born and grew as a Muslim, but had the torch of the Holy Spirit through Christ.
He share with us his experience from Islam to Christianity

MY SALVATION EXPERIENCE

As a young child born into strong adherent of Islam, I was brought up to study the Al’Quran and the Hadith, majorly Hadith Buhari Volume 5. I also studied some of the related Books of Islam, like Zebur, Kawa, Hidu and so on. Being schooled in this line, the only way of worship I understood and practiced was Islam, which are the five daily prayers and the necessary Sunah attached with it also the recommended Nafillahs which we were taught could attract special attention to Allah.

On the faithful day called “Lailatal Hadr night, that is the 27 night in the month of Ramadan, after I observed the usual special Sunnah “Rakah” which usually is believed to attract special attention from allah, I went into a trance. I saw a tread drop from the sky down to my father’s compound. Suddenly I saw an entity in a feature of a man coming down using the tread as a medium into my father’s compound. I tried running away, but something held my feet to the ground. The man came closer and said to me; “I am the one called Jesus Christ, the one who died for the sin of the whole world”. He went further to say that, “He came to choose me as one of those to work for Him. He told me a lot about myself, my family and things that had happen even before I was born. He gave me guidelines of how I should live my life and lots more. After that I watched the man follow the same thread back into the sky and disappeared, suddenly I woke up and discovered it was a dream. I told my father and he warned me not to say or discuss it with anyone else. This revelation came to me when I was about 12 years old.

In 1996. I was observing my regular “Sunnah”, on one of the special night as a Muslim called “Edil Mauliud Night” (the birthday night of Prophet Muhammad). As I was observing my prayers, I went into another trance and the sky opened just like a television. And I began to watch the birth of Jesus Christ and suddenly a force lifted me from the ground up into the sky and placed me where the event (The birth of Jesus Christ) was taking place. I stood by Joseph and Mary watching how they took care of the little baby (Jesus Christ). Then I heard a voice saying, “THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST” (3 times), the voice was echoing. After that I found myself back to the earth watching the sky like a television, this time I saw how Christ was crucified and the same force lifted me to the exact place Jesus was crucified. I was standing with the crowd watching. I heard some people crying and I saw how Jesus Christ was beaten and nailed to the cross.

Just like the previous voice I heard echoing, the voice came again saying “THE CRUCIFICATION OF JESUS CHRIST” trice and it went further to say; “Jesus was born for your sake and crucified for your sake” and suddenly I woke up from the trance. I quickly shouted: “HAUZU BILLAHI MINAL SHATAN RAJIM” in my usual Islamic way meaning Allah should separate me from activities of Satan just as sun set and sun rise is far from each other. I refused discussing this with anyone because I wouldn’t want to entertain any advice of becoming a Christian. Since the revelation this time around was clearer even without an interpretation from anyone. It explained that Jesus was born for my sake and died for my sake.

As God would have it, one day some Christian brothers who usually witness Christ to me came again. While talking to me, I told them there was nothing anyone could say or do to convert me from Islam to Christianity. Then I opened up my revelation to them that even at that, I refused to change my belief in Islam. Then one of those ministers who was a coordinator in Deeper Life Ministry ran away from me saying; “EVEN KUMUYI HAD NOT SEEN SUCH REVELATION BEFORE HE BECAME WHO HE IS TODAY. THAT GOD HIMSELF GAVE ME SUCH REVELATION AND I STOOD THERE STILL REJECTING CHRIST”? That instantly became the end of my discussion with the evangelist. The statement of that brother continued to torment me daily until I began to think over it.

After some months I told a friend, (BRO. KUNLE SEGUN) then who was also a colleague to take me to a church. He accepted and eventually I followed him to a church called PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP ASSEMBLY (PFA) along Iju Road, Ifako Agege Lagos. It was my first time in life to fellowship in a church.
During the service, Bro. Kunle came to me and said it is time for me to accept Christ and that I should go out with others. As I walked toward the pulpit, the Pastor (Julius Laolu Orowunmi) pointed at me saying; Jesus said He had revealed HIMSELF to me severally and I refused Him. He further said; the LORD said He is coming to reveal Himself to me again so I can believe HIM. I was shocked to my bone marrow because this pastor is seeing me for the first time and I have never entered any church in my life. So I said to myself, how did he know what had been happening to me?

The following week another revelation came again and this time around, I saw myself in a very large congregation. It was an occasion where dignitaries and special guest were to be welcomed, I discovered that I was the smallest in status and age in that occasion. I  could not see the end of the people on both left, right, front and back in that occasion. I saw myself at the center of the hall with the organizers. After a while an announcement was made by a commentator whom I could not see but only heard his voice. He said, now the owner of the occasion is just arriving and as he was talking I saw a man dressed in a very long robe coming straight directly to where I was and from his head to the toes was glittering like a shining gold mixed with diamond. The glow on His face I could not behold and as He stepped forward, I could hear voice saying;

FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN: AND THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
The man came directly to where I was standing and said to me:
MY SON I HAVE CHOOSEN YOU TO GO AND WORK FOR ME
He taped my back thrice then I woke up.

After this last experience I went to the church and gave a testimony of my experience as a Muslim and how God used the man of God (Pastor Julius Laolu Orowunmi) of PFA Iju Lagos. The Lord continued speaking to people about me. Severally On the road, some people would approach me and start talking about the call of God. Even when I worked at MEGA PLAZA V.I. LAGOS, a lot of messages was passed across to me through different men and women of God that I must go and do HIS work.
I subjected myself to training under men of God because the Bible advises us to serve if we must be a leader. LEADERSHIP IN CHRIST IS BORN OUT OF SERVANTHOOD. A man or woman who has never served under a leader in ministry is bound to fall out if he chooses to establish a ministry.

Today, we are seeing God Almighty confirming His word daily with testimonies. We believe everything existing on earth is created by God, satan never created anything. And those things where created for our own good, therefore we believe in the ministry of CHRIST IN FULL NOT IN PART.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Buka Suka Dimka was Arrested After the Coup

YOUNG JACOB TREMBLEY STEALS THE DAY

Nigeria: Switzerland Reopens Consulate Office In Lagos After 55 years